Internships Job in Ocean Springs, Mississippi : MS 39564
Looking for Internships Jobs? See currently available Internships job openings on internships.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
internships.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any internships job . We provide job resources for Internships positions throughout the industry. internships.jobs.net also provides Internships jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Internships by either city or state.
internships.jobs.net is a internships job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Internships jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your internships job search on internships.jobs.net today.
Northrop Grumman Military Internship Program (Dod Skillbridge) - With Security Clearance
Northrop Grumman Military Internship Program (Dod Skillbridge) - With Security Clearance Job DescriptionAt Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. As one of the largest global security companies in the world, Northrop Grumman is proud to help our nation's military personnel make the transition to civilian careers. Approximately 1/4th of Northrop Grumman's 90,000 employees self-identify as veterans, and more than 1,600 are reservists. The Northrop Grumman Military Internship Program (NG-MIP) is an approved SkillBridge Program under Dept. of Defense Instruction 1322.29 .The NG-MIP program is an opportunity for transitioning service members to gain valuable civilian work experience through an individual internship during their last 6 months of service, for up to 180 days. The Northrop Grumman Military internship Program is open to all ranks and experience levels. SkillBridge participants are not eligible for compensation from Northrop Grumman, as they continue to receive military compensation and benefits as active-duty service members. Responsibilities for this internship position are: Northrop Grumman Corporation (NGC) has developed the Northrop Grumman - Military Internship Program (DoD SkillBridge) utilizing the DoDI guidance for SkillBridge. During this program the service member will be on-site at his or her host company performing an individual internship in an entry to mid-level career type role. The service member will be on the job training supporting a work schedule equivalent to 40hrs per week. Outlined below are the Goals, Objectives, and Outcomes for the program. Goals - Provide transitioning service members fellowship-style job skills training during the last portion(s) of their military commitment. This program is specifically designed to offer internships that result in the potential to transition to a full-time opportunity as the conclusion of the training. Interns will serve as a pipeline for high-speed, motivated military candidates into NGC.
Objectives - Service Members who complete the Intern program will be highly-trained, capable, future employees that align to the specific needs of the organization and are prepared to meet the NG mission "Defining Possible" on Day 1. This program provides a comprehensive internship experience including professional development, networking with leadership, and training specifically focused on NG leadership principles, company history, customer/stakeholder engagement, product and service overview, and core job responsibilities.
Outcome - Offer transitioning service member a rewarding opportunity to join the Northrop Grumman team. DoD SkillBridge Eligibility: * Meets DoD SkillBridge Qualifications as per DODI 1322.29 * Has served at least 180 days on active duty * Is within 12 months of separation or retirement * Will receive an honorable discharge * Has taken any service TAPS/TGPS * Has attended or participated in an ethics brief within the last 12 months * Received Unit Commander (first O-4/Field Grade commander in chain of command) written authorization and approval to participate in DoD SkillBridge Program prior to start of internship. Description - ExternalNorthrop Grumman Mission Systems is a trusted provider of mission-enabling solutions for global security. Our Engineering and Sciences (E&S) organization pushes the boundaries of innovation, redefines engineering capabilities, and drives advances in various sciences. Our team is chartered with providing the skills, innovative technologies to develop, design, produce and sustain optimized product lines across the sector while providing a decisive advantage to the warfighter. Come be a part of our mission!
We are looking for you to join our team as a Systems Engineer based out of Ocean Springs, MS. As a Systems Engineer at Northrop Grumman you will have a challenging and rewarding opportunity to be a part of our Enterprise-wide digital transformation. Through the use of Model-based Engineering, DevSecOps and Agile practices we continue to evolve how we deliver critical national defense products and capabilities for the warfighter. Our success is grounded in our ability to embrace change, move quickly and continuously drive innovation. The successful candidate will be collaborative, open, transparent, and team-oriented with a focus on team empowerment & shared responsibility, flexibility, continuous learning, and a culture of automation. What you'll get to do:
* Perform requirements development, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems
* Support the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
* Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
* Generation and updating of System and sub-system level specifications in DOORS, including creation of Verification Cross Reference Matrices (VCRM) and verification traceability (tracing requirements to test plans/procedures/results)
* Update and maintain system drawings and documents such as Interface Control Documents, Arrangement Drawings, etc.
* Participate/Lead and coordinate preparation, conduct and closeout for internal and external customer reviews (SRR, PDR, CDR, IRR, TRR, etc.)The ideal candidate has the ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects simultaneously. You are committed and enjoy a collaborative approach. You demonstrate strategic big picture thinking along with sound decision making and good judgments. You have effective oral and written communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment. Basic Qualifications Principal Systems Engineer: * Bachelor's Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) discipline with 5 years relevant experience; or Master's Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) discipline with 3 years relevant work experience.
* Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
* First-hand experience with requirements and interface management
* Familiarity with system drawings and documents such as Interface Control Documents, System/Subsystem Specifications, Verification Cross Reference Matrices (VCRM), etc.
* Experience with system engineering tools such as DOORS
* US Citizenship with current Active Secret Security ClearancePreferred Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering
* Understanding and knowledge of Agile (SCRUM) techniques and activities * Familiarity with MBE/MBSE concepts and tools
* Firsthand experience with MBSE concepts and tools (MagicDraw and / or Cameo preferred)
* Experience with system engineering tools such as IBM Rational Rose
* Design and operational knowledge of navy programs
* Ability to read and interpret government or military specifications
* Experience with proposals Salary Range: $1 USD - $1 USD Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/ . Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Ocean Springs Internships Job