Internships Job in Birmingham, Alabama : AL
Looking for Internships Jobs? See currently available Internships job openings on internships.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
internships.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any internships job . We provide job resources for Internships positions throughout the industry. internships.jobs.net also provides Internships jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Internships by either city or state.
internships.jobs.net is a internships job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Internships jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your internships job search on internships.jobs.net today.
Business & Marketing Internship (Summer Internships)
Business & Marketing Internship (Summer Internships) Job Description
Business & Marketing Intern *Paid Training*
Pilots are new to Birmingham, and we are expanding! We have an opportunity for a Business and Marketing Intern to join our team! This Business and marketing internship is suitable for career starters, recent or former graduates, career changers, professionals who are looking for a complete career change, and others with an interest in business marketing and consumer behaviour!
If you’re looking for a career where:
- there’s lots of variety and no two days are the same
- you’ll work with supportive, like-minded people
- you’ll be challenged and forced to “think on your feet”
- you’ll gain highly-sought-after transferable skills
- you’ll be in control of your progression and earnings
- you’ll be undergoing personal and professional development
- you’ll be expanding your comfort zone and overcoming challenges
Look no further…
This is a paid internship with real responsibilities, not voluntary coffee runs and note taking! As a Business & Marketing Intern, you’ll be the face of our client as you attract the attention of the public and explain our client’s products and services in a friendly and enthusiastic manner. You’ll be learning and applying basic sales, marketing, client relations, customer satisfaction, business and branding techniques.
Birmingham Internships Job
Business & Marketing Internship (Summer Internships) Job Requirements
We work with NPO clients in the Birmingham region. We are dedicated to their causes, and we want to bring awareness to the masses! Our charity partners rely on us to attract, recruit, and train the very best fundraisers to represent their brands. That’s where you come in!
Day to Day Duties include:
- Organise small marketing events within retail settings or other setting with heavy footfall
- Completing presentations to members of the public, highlighting our clients charity cause and raising their brand awareness
- Working with the wider charity team to champion initiatives and campaigns as needed for the development of the overall charity fundraising strategy
- To coordinate/assist supporter fundraising events assisting them to gain publicity and raise the maximum amount for our client’s charity through new customer sign ups.
- Complete a small number of new donor sign ups daily
- Maintain the privacy of all new donor information
Benefits of Working with Pilots:
- Paid training, ongoing guidance, and an open-door policy
- Regional, national (and possibly international) travel opportunities
- A fun, team-oriented work environment with a positive atmosphere
- Flexible hours and responsibilities based on individual career goals
- A detailed payment and advancement structure for those interns who are looking for a long-term career.
Business & Marketing Interns will receive recognition, rewards and other incentives for setting and breaking records, improved performance, high rolling, assisting new team members and more!
- Sales, retail, customer service, hospitality or similar experience is helpful since you’ll be engaging with customers on a regular basis
- No degree nor educational qualifications are needed, but those that have studied business, management, leadership, entrepreneurialism, marketing, communications or similar tend to advance quickly through our Internship.
All our interns are required to attend the office daily therefore we are looking for interns local to the Birmingham region (this is an on site position). All candidates will need to have authorization to work within the USA and be over the age of 18.
If you have a pleasant and professional nature, can influence or persuade others, and have a friendly disposition… we want to meet you!
For Consideration: Please send your resume through the online application process by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. We will be in contact with successful applicants as soon as possible. Due to current circumstances, our initial interviews will be conducted online however shortlisted candidates will be required to come to the office to meet face to face later. Should you have any questions contact us and a member of our team will be happy to assist. We look forward to hearing from you soon.