Internships Job in Schiller Park, Illinois : IL
Looking for Internships Jobs? See currently available Internships job openings on internships.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
internships.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any internships job . We provide job resources for Internships positions throughout the industry. internships.jobs.net also provides Internships jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Internships by either city or state.
internships.jobs.net is a internships job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Internships jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your internships job search on internships.jobs.net today.
Public Relations Assistant - Entry Level Marketing
Public Relations Assistant - Entry Level Marketing Job Description
Public Relations Assistant
A growing Event/Promotions and Planning firm
located in Chicago, Il is searching for a Public Relations Assistant.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our marketing and sales organization and will assist the Marketing Manager in developing and executing a successful public relations strategy, to include event coordination and campaign development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and executing projects as designated by the Marketing Manager
- Working with Marketing Manager and Manager of Sales Operations to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
- Keeping abreast of industry and competitive trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities
- Coordinating industry events, including user group meetings and trade shows; Making appointments with all at major trade shows
- Working with other departments as needed to help promote the company's brand, its products and services
- Coordinating industry events, including user group meetings and trade shows
- Working with Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
-Excellent analytical and presentation skills including handling many assignments simultaneously
-Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment
-Should exhibit creativity and resourcefulness
-Self-confident and outgoing personality
-Organized and detail oriented
-Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
-Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think outside the box
Schiller Park Internships Job
- Do you need more training in
- customer service
- to qualify for this job?
Public Relations Assistant - Entry Level Marketing Job Requirements
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Public Relations or related discipline
- 1-2 years media relations experience in an agency or corporate setting and demonstrated proficiency with public relations practices
- Strong organizational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proactive, outgoing, positive and professional personality
***LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY***
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manage